Pages

Jan 26, 2014

6 Ways to Protect Your Dog from Dognappers. 



This article was written after pit bulls, & food had been stolen from a shelter in Arkansas!

All too often, I read or see stories of dogs getting stolen! Many of them are pit bulls and it's unfortunate because usually they are being taken by people that are involved in the dog fighting rings . These Pit Bulls, someone's beloved pet, now just became a bait dog! Bait dog for another trained fighting dog to attack and fight until death or close to death!

Once they are either dead or to badly injured and no use to the dog fighters they are throw out them out like a piece of trash to suffer alone & in pain to their death!

This disgust me and anything I can post to prevent this from happening I will.

Hopefully theses tips I found will help keep your pup and shelter pups safe!